What are the benefits of a power flush?
Thousands of central heating systems across the UK are running inefficiently due to a build up of black iron oxide 'sludge' and lime scale. This build up causes heating systems to run at a very low efficiency and in turn increase the cost of fuel bills, this build up can also result in break downs and other problems that can be costly to fix.
Our advanced power flushing equipment removes this build up and restores the central heating system to optimum efficiency. Having a clean heating system reduces the work load on the boiler and in turn can save you up to 25% on your heating bills. Chances of breakdowns and other costly problems can also be avoided by having your heating system power flushed. There are many benefits to having a power flush performed on a central heating system, these include:
- Improved heating efficiency
- Protection against future build up of damaging deposits
- Increases the lifespan of radiators, boilers and other components
- Boiler noise is reduced
- System circulation is increased greatly
- Heating up time of the system is reduced
- Save up to 25% on fuel bills
- Radiator heat is significantly increased
- Process is quick and simple, taking as little as a day
As detailed above there are many benefits to having a power flush performed on a central heating system, both short and long term. We offer a FREE no obligation quote to all our customers and our friendly team are always ready to discuss your heating needs, contact us online today or call 0800 849 1308, alternatively apply for a quote online today.